Engrafting Scripture

Pray Strings of Bible Verses

pray using multiple strings of Bible verses
or portions of verses
blended together with your own words to God

speaking God's words (as found in God's Word - the Bible)
as part of your prayers
helps engraft them into your heart

~

(expanded)

Sample:

Lord, You are good and Your lovingkindness is everlasting! Eternal life is to know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ Whom You have sent. When Your kindness and love for mankind appeared, You saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to Your mercy. Please help me keep these things uppermost in my heart and mind as I go about my day today. I ask this in Jesus' Name.

(Using Ps 136:1; Jn 17:3; Titus 3:4-6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)