This Will Characterize a Christian

(new series - This Will Characterize a Christian)

(remember: I am growing toward Christian maturity - and this is one of the excellent things I am blessed to pursue)


burden bearing (as in Gal 6:2)

helping to carry, lift, and even remove another person's crushing burdens

helping with anything that presses in on them and demands resources that I can supply (whether physical or spiritual resources)

helping to bear another person's burdens helps fulfill the law of Christ

I will humble myself and let others help bear my burdens - it's to be mutual, and I am grateful for this

1 comment:

  1. You have been an excellent example in fulfilling this command in our friendship! Thank you for your friendship! I am enjoying these posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)