This Will Characterize a Christian

(remember: I am growing toward Christian maturity - and this is one of the excellent things I am blessed to pursue)


alertness (as in Eph 6:18; 1 Cor 16:13)

keeping awake, alert in the mind, refraining from sleep (spiritually)

being watchful, vigilant (in order to defend myself against a spiritual foe)

mindful of threatening dangers

properly prepared for any surprise or sudden change in my circumstance

not drowsy or slackening in the energy of my faith and conduct

alert to keep my fellowship with God in prayer undistracted and effective

1 comment:

  1. We never arrive, so we need that diligence. I also think it is important to witness for our LORD when we can. He can grow the fruit if we are faithful to plant the seed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)